Pregnancy is a time of change and new experiences in your life. It also is a time where you experience physical and emotional feelings that you may never have before. It's normal to have a lot of questions. Attending a private childbirth education class can help you and your partner adjust to these changes, prepare for childbirth and provide overall ease of mind.
When you walk away from attending my private class, you will understand (among other topics):
- What happens during labor (pre-labor, active labor, and the birthing process)
- How to labor at home before heading to the hospital or birth center
- Techniques for coping with the discomfort of labor
- Information on local hospitals or birth centers
- Common birth interventions
- Pain management options
- Postpartum (what to expect and difficulties)
With an evidence-based approach that is both judgement free and unbiased, my class curriculum will help you make the best decisions for you and your family. Print materials, visual aids and in-person demonstrations of comfort measures are included to maximize your learning experience. And since these classes are private, you and your partner will have the freedom to ask questions that you may not feel comfortable in a group setting.
Schedule a free consult today for a personalized childbirth education class!